School Uniform is Mandatory
Dress code standards are in effect from the time students arrive on campus until they leave. Physical Education (P.E.) uniform is Mandatory for third grade (3rd) through twelfth grade (12th). The students in high school will be exempted after they complete the two P.E. (2) credits required for graduation.
- Polo shirt in black, white or teal, embroidered with the school logo.
- Black or khaki uniform bottoms (uniform shorts, uniform pants, uniform capris, uniform skirts or uniform skorts)
- Closed-Toed Shoes with laces or Velcro.
- Jackets and Sweaters MUST be the same as the school top solid colors (Black, White or Teal).
Physical Education Uniform
- Teal T-shirt, printed with the school logo.
- Black mesh shorts, printed with the school logo.
- Athletic shoes.
Uniforms are available for purchase through Canvas Threads or Sinar’s Uniform and Embroidery